Invitation to participate in Point of Care Ultrasound (PoCUS) study
• Are you willing to participate in an interview online via MS Teams, by telephone or face-to-face?
• If so, we would like to hear from you.
Why do you need me to participate in these interviews?
• We are seeking practitioners who are using or considering using ultrasound in practice to attend individual interviews and share their views.
• Your views will contribute to our understanding of how PoCUS can be used to help assessment and management at the point of care and any barriers and facilitators to using PoCUS in practice.
How long will the interviews last?
• The interviews will last for a minimum of 40 minutes (40 – 60 minutes).
Who has reviewed the study?
• The University of Lincoln Human Research Ethics Committee (approval ref: 2021_6895).
How can I find out more?
• Please contact Dr Joseph Akanuwe at: email@example.com, and please leave your email address or telephone and number and other details using this Microsoft Form for the researcher to contact you.